May be available opon request;
match price or beat it by 10% *
Find out if you're eligible!
Are you looking to buy Azopt Eye Drops and other prescription medications for a fraction of what you usually pay? Buying medications with RXConnected can save you up to 90% on the cost of Azopt Eye Drops. It’s safe, convenient and quick to buy from our pharmacy and you can order online or call us 7 days a week.
Azopt eye drops(Brinzolamide) are used to treat increased pressure in the eye caused by open-angle glaucoma or a condition called hypertension. Both the conditions are caused by high pressure in the eyes and lead to pain and may cause vision issues. Azopt works by reducing the pressure in the eyes and stopping eye pain.
•Take the dosage as prescribed by your physician.
• Read the instructions on the label carefully before consumption.
• Do not use the medication past the expiration date. (The expiry date refers to the last day of the month).
• It is advised to remove the soft contact lens if you use them.
• Before use:-
• Do not double up the dose to make up for a missed one.
• Always inform your doctor and pharmacist of all the current medications you are on, any medical conditions and food allergies.
• Let your doctor know if you taking any OTC meds. As Azopt can interact with the working of some medications and vice-versa.
• Do not take this medication if you are (hypersensitive) or allergic to Azopt.
• Consult your physician if you have:-
• Blurred vision
• A bitter or unusual taste in your mouth.
• Seek medical help if you have any of the following: -
Please note: - Although not all of these side effects may occur if they do occur they may need medical attention. Also, the above mentioned side effects are only a few of the many possible, for more details please contact your physician or pharmacist.
I am breastfeeding, should I take Azopt (Brinzolamide)?
It is not advised to take Azopt (Brinzolamide) if you are pregnant, as the medication is observed to be transmitted to the infant via milk. Please consult your doctor if this is the case.
Where should I store my medication?
Store Azopt at a temperature of 1° to 30°C and always shake before use.
Can I take Azopt (Brinzolamide) with other medications?
Any medications currently in use should be informed to the doctor and to the pharmacist before using Azopt as it may interfere with the working of other medications.
Is Azopt (Brinzolamide) available as ‘Over the Counter’ medication?
No, a prescription is needed to order any strength of Azopt (Brinzolamide).