RXConnected is a safe, affordable online pharmacy which makes ordering Canadian drugs such as Combigan hassle free. We can help you to save up to 90% on the cost of your medications. Buy Combigan online from our Canadian pharmacy today!
Combigan (Brimonidine/Timolol) eye drops are a combination drug of brimonidine and timolol. Brimonidine reduces the amount of fluid in the eye, leading to decreased pressure in the eye. Timolol is a beta-blocker that also reduces pressure inside the eye. Combigan eye drops are used to treat increased pressure in the eye caused by open-angle glaucoma or a condition called ocular hypertension. Both these conditions are caused by high pressure in the eyes and lead to pain and may cause vision issues.
• Take the dosage as prescribed by your physician.
• Read the instructions on the label carefully before consumption.
• Do not use the medication past the expiration date. (The expiry date refers to the last day of the month).
• It is advised to remove the soft contact lens if you use them.
• Before use:-
• Do not double up the dose to make up for a missed one.
• Always inform your doctor and pharmacist of all the current medications you are on, any medical conditions and food allergies.
• Let your doctor know if you taking any OTC meds. Combigan can interact with the working of some medications and vice-versa.
• Do not take this medication if you are (hypersensitive) or allergic to Combigan or its ingredients.
• Do not use if there is a history of asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or a serious heart condition.
• Consult your physician if you have:-
Congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, history of stroke or blood clot.
• Drowsiness, tired feeling
• Mild itching, redness or irritation in the eyes
• Mild stinging or burning when using the eye drops.
• Get immediate medical help if: -
Please note: - Although not all of these side effects may occur if they do occur they may need medical attention. Also, the above mentioned side effects are only a few of the many possible, for more details please contact your physician or pharmacist.
Where should I store my medication?
Store Combigan (Brimonidine/Timolol) at a temperature of 15° to 25°C. Protect from light and do not freeze.
Is Combigan (Brimonidine/Timolol) available as ‘Over the Counter’ medication?
No, Combigan is only available with a prescription.