May be available upon request
match price or beat it by 10% *
Find out if you're eligible!
RXConnected is a safe, affordable online pharmacy which makes ordering Canadian drugs such as Combigan hassle free. We can help you to save up to 90% on the cost of your medications. Buy Combigan online from our Canadian pharmacy today!
Combigan (Brimonidine/Timolol) eye drops are a combination drug of brimonidine and timolol. Brimonidine reduces the amount of fluid in the eye, leading to decreased pressure in the eye. Timolol is a beta-blocker that also reduces pressure inside the eye. Combigan eye drops are used to treat increased pressure in the eye caused by open-angle glaucoma or a condition called ocular hypertension. Both these conditions are caused by high pressure in the eyes and lead to pain and may cause vision issues.
• Take the dosage as prescribed by your physician.
• Read the instructions on the label carefully before consumption.
• Do not use the medication past the expiration date. (The expiry date refers to the last day of the month).
• It is advised to remove the soft contact lens if you use them.
• Before use:-
• Do not double up the dose to make up for a missed one.
• Always inform your doctor and pharmacist of all the current medications you are on, any medical conditions and food allergies.
• Let your doctor know if you taking any OTC meds. Combigan can interact with the working of some medications and vice-versa.
• Do not take this medication if you are (hypersensitive) or allergic to Combigan or its ingredients.
• Do not use if there is a history of asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or a serious heart condition.
• Consult your physician if you have:-
Congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, history of stroke or blood clot.
• Drowsiness, tired feeling
• Mild itching, redness or irritation in the eyes
• Mild stinging or burning when using the eye drops.
• Get immediate medical help if: -
Please note: - Although not all of these side effects may occur if they do occur they may need medical attention. Also, the above mentioned side effects are only a few of the many possible, for more details please contact your physician or pharmacist.
Where should I store my medication?
Store Combigan (Brimonidine/Timolol) at a temperature of 15° to 25°C. Protect from light and do not freeze.
Is Combigan (Brimonidine/Timolol) available as ‘Over the Counter’ medication?
No, Combigan is only available with a prescription.
March 23, 2023
October 26, 2022
October 7, 2022
October 1, 2022
September 14, 2022
September 7, 2022
No more reviews to be displayed for the selected filters
Our goal is to bring you the most affordable medication. If you find a lower price advertised by another website or your local pharmacy, we’ll match that price or beat it by 10% of the difference.* Call us at 1-877-385-5040 and a member of our CareTeam will be happy to assist you.