May be available opon request;
match price or beat it by 10% *
Find out if you're eligible!
RXConnected is a safe, affordable online pharmacy which makes ordering Canadian drugs such as Jardiance hassle free. We can help you to save up to 90% on the cost of your medications. Buy Jardiance online from our Canadian pharmacy today!
Jardiance is available in 10mg and 25mg from RxConnected. It is used to treat high blood sugar & type 2 diabetes. Like other medications that treat diabetes, Jardiance should be used with diet and exercise. This medication is also known as Empagliflozin and is used in patients with type 2 diabetes. Jardiance is effective by removing sugar from the kidneys. Jardiance should be used with lifestyle choices such as eating a proper diet, regular exercise and quitting smoking to lower the risk of heart attack and stroke in people with type 2 diabetes. Also, it is used to try to decrease heart failure-associated risks in those with heart failure.
• Take the dosage as prescribed by your physician.
• Read the instructions on the label carefully before consumption.
• Do not use the medication past the expiration date. (The expiry date refers to the last day of the month).
• Jardiance is usually taken once a day.
• Swallow the tablets with a whole drink of water.
• Jardiance can be taken with or without food.
• Jardiance is not crushed or chewed.
• The treatment with Jardiance is only a part of the entire program that may also include exercise or weight control.
• Do not double up the dose to make up for a missed one.
• Continue taking Jardiance daily, even when you feel well.
• Always inform your doctor and pharmacist of all the current medications you are on, any medical conditions and food allergies.
• Let your doctor know if you taking any OTC meds. As Jardiance can interact with the working of some medications and vice-versa.
• Do not take this medication if you are (hypersensitive) or allergic to Jardiance.
• Do not take if you suffer/suffered from minor or major liver disease.
• Do not take if you have/had bladder infections
• Consult your physician if you have low blood pressure.
• Consult your physician if you have problems with your pancreas, including surgery.
• Contact your doctor if your urine test shows that you have ketones in the urine.
• If you are prescribed glucagon, please ensure your friends/family know how to give this injection.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breast feeding. Jardiance should not be used during your second or third trimester.
Side effects of Jardiance may include:
• Bladder pain
• Bladder infection
• Vaginal yeast infection
• Bloody or cloudy urine
• Vaginal discharge
• Itching, stinging or redness in the vaginal area
• Lower back pain
• Pain during sexual intercourse
Contact a doctor if you have any of the following Jardiance side effects:
• Little or no urination
• Dehydration symptoms- dizziness, weakness, feeling of passing out.
• Ketoacidosis- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, confusion, unusual drowsiness
• Signs of a bladder infection- pain during urination, increased urination, blood in your urine, fever, pain in the pelvis.
Some women experience irregularity in menstrual cycles (periods), depression, anxiety and may have trouble breastfeeding.
Please note: Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur, they may need medical attention. Also, the above-mentioned side effects are only a few of the many possible; for more details, please contact your physician or pharmacist.
Where should I store my medication?
Jardiance should be stored at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Can I take Jardiance with other medications?
Any medications currently in use should be informed to the doctor and to the pharmacist before using Jardiance as it may interfere with the working of other medications.
Can Jardiance be prescribed for Children?
No, It is not advised to use this medication by anyone who is 18 years old or younger.
Medical Content on this page has been reviewed and confirmed for accuracy by
Dr. Heather Bartlett has been in practice for over 10 years, practicing in outpatient family medicine, emergency medicine, urgent care medicine, and pre-admission testing. After she graduated from Texas A&M College Station, she then enrolled and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman with a Doctorate of Medicine Degree, in the British West Indies. She is Board Certified Family Medicine, ABFM.