May be available opon request;
match price or beat it by 10% *
Find out if you're eligible!
It is quick and easy to buy Betaserc from a Canadian Pharmacy. RXConnected can save you up to 90% on the cost of your medications as well as saving you time and the inconvenience of going to and waiting in your local pharmacy. Call us 7 days a week or order online today!
Betaserc (betahistine hydrochloride) is usually sold under the name Serc and is given to treat balance disorders. It is also called an anti-vertigo medication. Betahistine is a type of medication called a ‘histamine analog'. It works by improving blood flow into the inner ear and lowers the pressure build up. Betahistine is used for Meniere’s disease, the signs of which include dizziness (vertigo), ringing in the ears (tinnitus), and hearing loss.
• Read the instructions on the label carefully before consumption.
• Do not use the medication past the expiration date. (The expiry date refers to the last day of the month).
• Do not double up the dose to make up for a missed one.
• It is not advised to stop taking the medication unless prescribed by the doctor.
• Swallow the tablets with a whole drink of water.
• Always inform your doctor and pharmacist of all the current medications you are on, any medical conditions and food allergies.
• Let your doctor know if you taking any OTC meds. Betaserc can interact with the working of some medications and vice-versa.
• Do not take if you have a pheochromocytoma, a rare tumor of the adrenal gland. • Consult your physician if you think or are pregnant.
• It is advised to not take Betaserc if you are breastfeeding, as a minor amount of the medication is believed to be passed onto the milk. Please consult your prescriber.
• Inform your doctor if you have the following:- - Stomach/peptic ulcer - Asthma - Low blood pressure - Skin rash, or cold due to some allergy.
• It is not advised for children under the age of 18 years to use Betahistine.
• Mild stomach problems – vomiting, swelling and bloating.
• Visit Emergency if: -
Why is Betahistine prescribed?
Betahistine is usually prescribed to treat symptoms of balance disorders.
Can Serc be prescribed for children?
Betaserc should not be taken by children under the age of 18 years
Where should I store my medication?
Betaserc should be stored below away from the sight of children.
Can I take Betaserc with other medications?
Any medications currently in use should be informed to the doctor and to the pharmacist before using Betaserc as it may interfere with the working of other medications.
Is Betaserc available as ‘Over the Counter’ medication?
No, a prescription is needed to order any strength of Betaserc.